Odds & Sods #59: Blowin' in the Wind Edition
- Pres. McCain@3AM: Toles nails it again.
- Thanks for the memories: Tiger Stadium in Detroit may not survive the month.
- God's way of telling you that you have too much time on your hands: You are this guy putting lyrics to well-known movie themes. Or maybe you're just the guy watching the videos.
- One guy's an optimist and the other guy is an expert on the economy: In this Daily Show video, Bush and Bernanke appear -- simultaneously but in different parts of DC -- to say completely opposite things about the economy.
- Douchebag for Liberty: Bob Novak says McCain cannot win running a positive campaign. And this just in -- Columbus has discovered America!
- We don't even show the coffins arriving at the airbase: The entire nation of Israel shuts down as she mourns her war dead.
- McCain better rev up the nastygrams: Obama down by only three in North Carolina.
- Gore issues a challenge: Produce every kilowatt of electricity through wind, sun, etc by 2018. And T. Boone Pickens' TV ads are running on TV, too, in Baton Rouge. Pretty soon, it'll be a movement! UPDATE: Texas OKs a massive wind power project.
- Obama pwnage: Dem nominee sucker-punches the Wall Street Journal and others who reported a puny $30 million take in June -- real number: $52 million. Ouch.